As of December 29, 2021 10 residents and 6 staff members have tested positive for COVID-19.
COVID-19 Update 12/26/2021
As of December 26, 2021, 3 staff members and 1 resident has tested positive for COVID-19.
COVID-19 Update 12/22/2021
As of December 22, 2021, 3 staff members have tested positive for COVID-19. It is an isolated incident with no exposure to residents.
Family Council Meeting
Windsor Park is pleased to invite you to our Family Council meeting. This will take place virtually via Zoom on April 22, 2021 at 12pm
The topics will include:
- Resident Rights, Advance Directives
- COVID-19 visitation and vaccination
- Emergency Plan and preparedness
- There will be time also for open discussion
The Goals of the Family Council are to:
- Protect and improve the quality of life in the facility and the long-term care system as a whole
- Increase consumers’ decision-making opportunities related to families and their residents
- Provide a formal arena in which problems confronting a significant number of residents can be identified, addressed, and resolved;
- Provide a means of mutual support for Council members and for families of new residents.
Family Council is an effective way of improving family–staff relationships, as well as monitoring and improving the quality of care for residents.
To join Please follow below:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 475 137 5825
We look forward to seeing you there!
Director of Social Service
COVID-19 Update 02/19/2021
On February 19, 2021, Windsor Park reports that 0 residents and 0 staff members have tested positive for COVID-19.
COVID-19 Update 02/05/2021
On February 5, 2021 Windsor Park reports one staff member has tested positive. In total one staff member and one resident have tested positive for COVID-19.
COVID-19 Update 01/21/2021
As of January 21, 2021. Windsor Park reports 2 staff member has been confirmed positive for COVID-19.
Our family visitations have been temporarily suspended until further notice.
COVID-19 Update 01/03/2021
As of January 4, 2021. Windsor Park reports 1 staff member has been confirmed positive for COVID-19.
COVID-19 Update 08/27/2020
Our family visitations have been temporarily suspended until further notice due to one resident with a recent hospitalization that has tested positive. There have been no active COVID-19 cases in-house.