As of January 12, 2022, there are 13 residents and 3 staff members who have tested positive for COVID-19.
Windsor Park is pleased to invite you to our Family Council meeting. This will take place virtually via Zoom on April 22, 2021 at 12pm
The topics will include:
- Resident Rights, Advance Directives
- COVID-19 visitation and vaccination
- Emergency Plan and preparedness
- There will be time also for open discussion
The Goals of the Family Council are to:
- Protect and improve the quality of life in the facility and the long-term care system as a whole
- Increase consumers’ decision-making opportunities related to families and their residents
- Provide a formal arena in which problems confronting a significant number of residents can be identified, addressed, and resolved;
- Provide a means of mutual support for Council members and for families of new residents.
Family Council is an effective way of improving family–staff relationships, as well as monitoring and improving the quality of care for residents.
To join Please follow below:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 475 137 5825
We look forward to seeing you there!
Director of Social Service